PRODUCTION FACILITY IS BETTER MONITORED TO PREVENT HAZARDS
Environment Alerts & Monitoring System
Wave Industries is an instrumentation manufacturing company. They designed and manufactured industrial control and monitoring instrumentation.
HAWK – EYE 800 SYSTEM
Hawk – Eye 800 is a windows based tablet application used as a recorder, controller and alarm monitor that align process control, monitoring and reporting with PLC capability with cost effective product. It is developed with enough inputs / outputs, graphics and processing power to provide solution for most small to medium processes on an 8Inch windows tablet. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn.
The Hawk – Eye 800 is a paperless chart recorder designed for a wide range of applications (Food Processing Industry, Meat Industry, Cold Storage Plants, and water processing plants), it is based upon the design of the earlier MLG350 series data-logger but with expanded capability.
Significantly the Hawk – Eye 800 has an inbuilt tablet with an 8’’ touch-screen display. The tablet runs under Windows O/S and the app is based upon the MAP350 software.
The Hawk – Eye 800 is a rugged, user-friendly, low cost data logger, it is used to precisely monitor, alarm and permanently log up to 8 different inputs second by second to a server by RABBIT-MQ messaging service.
OBJECTIVES OF PROJECT
- Develop a user friendly interface
- Develop an easy to use system
- Low cost solution to market
KEY FEATURES OF HAWK – EYE 800
- Add and remove user ids and set password to exclude unauthorized users.
- Define linear or nonlinear transfer functions and their engineering units.
- Individually set alarm mode (high or low), set-points, hysteresis (dead-band) and time delay for the two alarm points of each input.
- Save and retrieve the instrumental configuration from files on a PC.
- Display the real time values of each input and associated alarms in a user friendly, easy to read faceplate design scaled to your range of interest.
- Tabulate data recorded on SQLCE DB. This reporting feature allows you to select a time and date range for each interval reported. Reports can be manually generated or automatically generated and emailed.
- Log and tabulate your own meaningful alarm messages and record corrective actions taken to demonstrate due diligence.
- Set up a schedule of reports so that any user can have data delivered in CSV format and graphed