WORLD’S LEADING TELECOM OPERATOR’S CHALLENGE TO MERGE THE FIXED-LINE AND MOBILE CUSTOMER DATA
Enterprise Information Management
Vodafone is one of world’s leading telecommunication brands having its global presence. Vodafone Qatar is the emerging Telecom operator in Middle East providing GSM, 3G as well as fixed line services to consumers in Middle East. Vodafone’s objective is to be one of the most admired brands in Qatar and the Company is committed to providing world class telecommunications infrastructure to support Qatar’s National Vision 2030.
The client was in process of implementing a transformation project which involved merge of two business applications the fixed line and mobile units leading to a converged single CRM application platform implemented with Oracle Siebel CRM within a short duration.
Covalense has strategically partnered in this transformational project to provide consultants to implement client business functionality in an efficient and time-bound manner. Some of key contributions are summarized below.
- Rapid development of interfaces to enable oracle Siebel communication within OSS/BSS stack.
- Application of best practices in terms of coding, architecture and component tuning to ensure throughput and reliability.
- Delivered delightful customer experiences by providing innovative business functions like Integrated USSD solution with Oracle Siebel CRM for automatic enrolment for add-ons, favourite recharge and change language voice mail.
- Strong Order management expertise to implement multiple order flows to achieve business functionality
- Applying and mapping requirements to new product features like promotion functionality.
- Standards based integration based on SOA style